sábado, 7 de dezembro de 2013

Dear Madiba

"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination"


"I learned that courage was not a obcence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."


"It always seems impossible until it's done."


"There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley os the shadow of feath again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires."


"I dream od an Africa which is in peace with itself."


"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background or his religion. People learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite."


"Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again."


"Overcoming poverty is not a task of charity, it is an act of justice. Like Slavery and Apartheid, poverty is not natural. It is man-made and it can be overcome and eradicated by the actions of human beings. Sometimes it falls on a generation to be great. YOU can be that great generation. Let your greatness blossom."


"I am the captain of my soul."


"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world"


"Appearances matter, and remember to smile."


"Will support courage where there is fear, foster agreement where there is conflict and inspire hope where there is despair."


"Death is something inevitable. When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace. I believe I have made that effort and that is, therefore, why I will sleep for the eternity."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário