quarta-feira, 9 de julho de 2014

And that was Brussels

A Magenta foi a Bruxelas!
Esta foi a primeira vez que fui fazer uma venda directa fora de Portugal e Moçambique. Um pouco assustada no inicio, mas a verdade é que não havia motivos para isso. A venda correu super bem e deu para conhecer alguns dos meus clientes que só conheço por e-mail ou facebook.

Magenta went to Brussels!
This was the first time that I went to a country to make a direct sale outside Portugal or Mozambique. A little scared ate first, but the truth is that there was no reason to. The sale went very well and I had the chance to meet some of my clients that I only knew through e-mail or facebook.


Continuo sem saber como é que consegui colocar quase todo o material dentro da minha mala...Tive literalmente que me sentar em cima da mala enquanto a minha mãe fechava o zip!!

Still don't know how I managed to putt almost everything inside my bag...Literally had to sit on top of it while my mum was trying to run the zipper!!












A casa ficou super acolhedora e adorei cada detalhe. Fiquei muito feliz com o resultado final! 
A todos os que participara, muito obrigado pelo apoio.

The house looked super cosy and I loved everysingle detail. Really happy with the final result!
To all the people that came and made this happen, thank you so much for the support.



Domingo o Xavier fez uma visita e trouxe este fantástico bolo de chocolate. O bolo estava óptimo e foi perfeito para acabar um dia em cheio.

Sunday, Xavier made me a visit and brought this amazing chocolate cake. Lucky me! The cake was great and it was the perfect way to end the day.







Por razões óbvias, não consegui levar muita roupa pois o unico espaço que tinha para a levar era na minha mala de mão... Optei apenas por levar uns tops e usar sempre os mesmos ténis - para quatro dias foi o suficiente.

For obvious reasons, I couldn't take too many clothes because the only space I had was in my handbag... I opted only to take a few tops and always use the same sneakers - for four days was enough.


Infelizmente não tive muito tempo para andar a passear por Bruxelas, mas no primeiro dia consegui dar uma grande volta por uns campos com o Indi. 

Unfortunately, I didn't had much time to walk around through Brussels - it wasn't my first time there, but I always like to walk around. I did manage to go for a big walk on my day there with Indi.







Não foi facil tirar fotografias porque o Indi não me deixava...ele só queria andar de um lado para o outro e no final estava exausto.

It was quite hard to take pictures cause Indi wouldn't let me... He only wanted to walk ad at the end he was exausted.


Algumas horas antes do meu voo, consegui ir dar uma volta pela cidade onde visitei várias lojas de tecidos,  tribunal que é girissimo e o Palácio.
Apesar de só terem sido 4 dias, foram óptimos! *

A few hours before the plane, I managed to go for a walk through the city: went to several fabric stores, the court that was amazing and of course, the Palace.
Though I only had 4 days there, they were great! *














Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário